Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Which will it be...???

Who knew it would be so difficult to decide on a First Dance Song. Since the soon to be hubby and I don't have a song together, we basically could chose any song. Naturally, we wanted the lyrics of the song to fit us as well.
Finally! After search high and low, we narrowed it down to the following songs:

  • You and Me by Lifehouse (acoustic version)
  • Follow Through by Gavin DeGraw (song is a bit fast, but hoping to find an acoustic version of it)

"You and Me" has been favorite of mine, since I first heard it on the radio. And just recently, I stumbled upon the Gavin DeGraw song, and absolutely fell in love with it. Lyrically both songs speaks to us, which makes the decision even harder.

Excerpts from my song choices:
Follow Through
Oh, this is the start of something good
Don't you agree?
I haven't felt like this in so many moons
You know what I mean?
And we can build through this destruction
As we are standing on our feet
So, since you want to be with me
You'll have to follow through
With every word you say

And I , all I really want is you
You to stick around
I;ll see you everyday
But you have to follow through
You have to follow through
...



You and Me
What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

...


0 comments:

Post a Comment