Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Appointments and To Do List

Here's my updated list of all the upcoming appointments I have. I'm sure I'll be updating the list more frequently in the next few weeks.

  • Jan. 24 - Scout out Location for Boudoir Photo shoot
  • Feb. 13 - 10 am Cake Tasting appt. @ Rockwell's Bakery
  • Feb. 14 - 10 am Cake Tasting appt. @ All About the Cake
  • Feb. 19 - 4:30pm Food Tasting @ Dove Canyon
  • Feb. 22 - Running the Brea 8K
  • Feb. 24 - 11 am Cake Tasting appt. @ Beverly's Best
  • Feb. 28 - Boudoir Photo Shoot
  • Mar. 25 - meeting with my Photographer
  • Mar. 31 - 2pm Pre-Wedding meeting with my DOC
  • Apr. 28 - 2pm Final Venue walk through with DOC
  • May 8th - 3pm Rehearsal
  • May 8th - Rehearsal Dinner, Location still unknown
  • May 9th - The Big Day

My To Do List:
  • Set up meeting with my officiant to go over the ceremony
  • Scout and check out restaurants to hold rehearsal dinner, preferably a place near the venue
  • Send in courtesy agreement back to the hotel
  • Choose Invitation wording.
As with the above list, I'm sure the To Do List will grow as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment