Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Wow, I can't believe it's 2009 already! 2009 will be a good year! In 4 months I will be getting married. Woohoo!! With that said I also decided to get in the habit of blogging more and keep everyone in the loop with wedding related items, personal & professional life, photography and my goals for 2009. I decided not to do any New Years Resolution, but instead to set myself goals, I want to accomplish within this year. Here's a glimpse of the goals I have set so far for myself:
  • Get married (05.09.09)
  • Run a 10 K (inprogress)
  • Find a better paying job (jobmarket sucks)
  • Take a Photography class (still searching for an evening or wkd class)
I'm sure once the year progress I'll add to the list of goals. But for now I think this will keep me busy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment