Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We're 4 months away!

Wow! I have about 4 months until the big day. I'm slowly feeling the pressure of making sure I have everything completed and checked off. So last night, I sent out emails to most of my vendors to schedule follow appointments if necessary. Not to mention choosing readings, figuring out time schedules, looking into different restaurants for the Rehearsal Dinner, checking out and blocking off rooms at a hotel (still searching), squeezing in my gym time and running time, so that I will look FABULOUS on the Big Day. Basically I've been running around like a mad woman. ha ha!

  • Jan. 14 - Follow-Up appt. with Florist before setting up Flower Trial
  • Jan. 24 - Scout out Location for Boudoir Photo shoot
  • Feb. 13 - 10 am Cake Tasting appt. @ Rockwell's Bakery
  • Feb. 14 - 10 am Cake Tasting appt. @ All About the Cake
  • Feb. 22 - Running the Brea 8K
  • Feb. 24 - 11 am Cake Tasting appt. @ Beverly's Best
  • Feb. 28 - Boudoir Photo Shoot
  • Mar. 25 - meeting with my Photographer
  • Mar. 31 - 2pm Pre-Wedding meeting with my DOC
  • Apr. 28 - 2pm Final Venue walk through with DOC

0 comments:

Post a Comment