Thursday, June 25, 2009

Go Shorty! It's my Birthday!

Woohoo! Today is my birthday. It was pretty uneventful, since I'm coming down with some sort of bug. I just feel horrible and completely congested. Therefore my day has been pretty uneventful, just work and later out to dinner. I didn't even complete my work out today. Just don't have the energy to do it. However once I feel better I'll just have to work twice as hard. Anyway, here's a birthday picture of myself.


**EDIT**Still need to post picture of the beautiful flowers I received.

4 comments:

Spencer and Marlith said...

Awww, now that's a beautiful birthday gal! Love, M

Nita Adriany said...

im soo sick. my nose is drinking water.

.reese. said...

shut up!! we're birthday twins!!! happy berfday birthday twin!!! hope you had a super fab day!

Jessica said...

Happy belated birthday! My b-day was on June 21st...first day of summer, yo! :D

Post a Comment