Wednesday, June 24, 2009

P90x

I'm on a blogging roll. haha! I've been meaning to blog for quite some time now, but I've been soo

tired and exhausted, that all I want to do is watch mundane TV. Anyway, I finally started my new work out regime this Monday. Boy, it's definitely kicking my butt. However, I'm loving it! Can't wait to see the progress I've made after 30 days.
The P90x seems to be the latest craze, and I've jumped on the bandwagon as well. Of course, I'm still keeping up with my running (wish me luck, so that I can complete my first half marathon this September), but just needed something extra to keep me toned and lean. Not to mention, I did not want put on "my first year marriage weight". Almost every Newlywed I spoke to gained a few pounds after their first year of marriage. My P90x is a preventative measure, plus I always feel better after a good hard work out. Also, I'm no longer in my early/mid twenties, therefore my metabolism is slowing down and I simply can't eat everything and anything.
On Day 1 (Monday) I took some "before" pics of myself. And I will be brave enough to post them on here as well. However, it will have to wait until tomorrow,. I'm sweaty/stinky and just want to jump into the shower. Hopefully, I can keep up with this work out regime! It's definitely intense. Well, I'm hopefully that I will see difference in my Day 1 and Day 30 picture. Ok, I'm off to the shower and then hitting the sack.
*******EDIT UPDATE******* Mr. J took these pics of me, so excuse the shadows behind me. Not to mention I look horrible in all these photos. But I figure once I posted them online, it will remind me to stay motivated.

3 comments:

Spencer and Marlith said...

I'll have to do this as soon as Spencer is delivered or as soon as I am physically recovered and can start working out. I'm so excited that you're doing this even though I don't know where else you need to loose the weight. You're already tiny Ninapolinki! Love, M

: : aileen : : said...

nice work on the 'before' pics! i can't wait to see the 'after' photos. keep it up hunny!

Kani said...

I can't wait to see the results! You might sell me on it.

Post a Comment