Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Day Back...

Technically yesterday was my first day back at the office. And boy, it was an extremely long day. I had soo much to do, but time still crawled by. I'm sure today, it will be better.
Costa Rica was great. Even though I just returned from our two week trip, I'm ready for another vacation. I simply can't get enough of traveling. Yesterday, all I could think of was my next travel adventure. Where should Mr. J and I go? Bali, New Zealand or perhaps Australia?! We both love to travel, and we're hoping that we can take another trip this year. So far I'm optimistic.
As for next year, we're definitely planning on traveling to travel to Alaska in the summer. Mr. J's sister lives up there. Apparently, their backyard borders Denali National Park. If for some reason those plans do not work out. I would love to travel to South Africa next summer. Why South Africa?! First, who wouldn't want to go on a Safari Trip. Second, the Soccer World Cup will be held there. Third, I've never been to South Africa. Of course, there are more reasons, but these three are valid enough. What would be a blog post with our photos?! Enjoy some impressions from Costa Rica:

One of the various of Humming bird species.

Fishing boat stranded at the beach ~ it made for an interesting photo op.

One of the various butterflies

another butterfly

0 comments:

Post a Comment