Saturday, July 4, 2009

Red, White & Blue

Happy 4th of July! Hope everyone had a fun filled, yet, safe weekend. I will post more about my weekend tomorrow.

******EDIT***** Weekend recap. And Pictures.

Friday July 3rd: Grandma's Beach, California:

The one and only Grandma's Beach.

Naomi & Jr.

Naomi enjoying her swimming pool at Grandma's Beach.

Of course, I had to join in the fun. =)

Aren't they adorable?!

My boss is pretty cool. He has two kids of his own, and he showed me the kiddie pool, he had bought for his kids. Once I saw it, I had to get one for my niece and nephew as well. But he offered to pick up/buy one for them. And they definitely loved it.

Saturday, July 4th:

Naomi ~ a little frightened being in a real pool



On Independence Day, we didn't really do much. We had a small BBQ and then took the kiddies to the local swimming pool and watched some fireworks later on.

Sunday, July 5th:

7th Inning ~ The bases loaded

I and Haydee

Mr. J and I in front of Angels' Stadium

Mr. J and I again on our way to our car

Typically, I find baseball games very boring. Just not my cup of tea. But some friends of ours had some free tickets and Mr. J. really wanted to see another Angel game. Of course, me being the good wife, I obliged - also because we never have been to a game together. Here are some photos.

2 comments:

Nita Adriany said...

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR MY PINK WATER BOTTLE

IM TAKING IT BACK THIS WEEKEND

Spencer and Marlith said...

Looks like you guys have been doing tons of outdoor fun! What a super nice boss to buy that pool for you guys and love the photos of you and your hubby at the baseball game. You may have been bored but you were super cute looking in that dress while doing so. =) Love ya, M

Post a Comment