Sunday, September 7, 2008

Please Don't Stop The Music...

What a busy and fun weekend! Let me recap the weekend bulletin style.

Saturday:
  • Dress Shopping in San Diego
  • Drove home, grabbed my over night bag, then headed from the I.E. to Huntington Beach
  • Reached friends house, by then tired from all the driving, rushing to get changed - then head to head out to swanky Beverly Hills, for a 30th surprise b-day party.
  • Partied all night long, but still woke up at 9 am the next day.
Sunday:
  • Ate big breakfast- afterwards uploaded the pictures to my friend's computer.
  • Off to the Farmers Market - afterwards swam some laps in the pool, unfortunately no time to play Tennis.
  • Took shower, got dress and then off to ECO-Fair in Anaheim Hills at the Nature Center.
  • Side note: my friend's boyfriend is an artist and set him up with a project for my boss - 3pm appt at my boss' house.
  • At home now, but tired from the weekend.
What would be a post with out the picture documentations. =)

At the Avalon Hotel

Group picture

How pretty is this bird?

Hawk rescued by the Bird Sanctuary

0 comments:

Post a Comment