Monday, September 15, 2008

Memories...

I've been wanting to blog a bout some old pictures I've received from an old friend last week, but haven't had the time to do so. I had a crazy week not to mention all the drama I had to deal with. Thankfully, I'm drama free this week and moving on from all the shenanigans.

Below are the pictures I received from a good friend who lives in Colorado. They are quite funny, as I haven't seen these pictures in years. Back in my younger days, I was very involved in my community youth group and we use to go on trips all over Europe. One of the trips we took was to Switzerland, where we all went Glacier Climbing in the Alps. Seeing these pictures brought back a flood of memories - me completely frustrated and bitching about the glacier because it took me longer to climb up the glacier then I thought. Not to mention, it seemed as if I were never going to reach the top.

Our hike up to the Glacier

Photo Op

That's Me! Climbing the Glacier

At the Campsite

0 comments:

Post a Comment