Friday, September 19, 2008

Decisions, Decision, Decisions...

What a week! I'm so glad it's Friday. I've been busy, busy, busy. However, the wedding planning is moving a long great. This past Monday, I had my hair and makeup trial with Nicole Deanne Bridal Hair and Makeup. The trial went fantastic, and Nicole is such a sweet person. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of trial to post, as I forgot my camera. Nicole took pictures though, and I'm just waiting for her to email them to me, so that I can make changes to the hair and makeup, if needed. Once I receive the photos, I will post. It's exciting though to have another vendor booked. Everything is moving along quite nicely. Not to mention, Twigs & Honey will be creating my custom floral hair accessory for the wedding. I'm super stoked!!!!
Twigs & Honey has been getting great reviews on theknot and after seeing her work on etsy, I was sold. I contacted her just in time for her to accept my order. Now comes the hard part deciding how my hair piece should look. Everything she creates is simply stunning and goregours! She's one talented person. Below are some pictures of what I'm looking for...perhaps I can combine some of the styles. What do you think?


All Images from Twigs & Honey

0 comments:

Post a Comment