Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Move Your Body...

The Big Day is less than 9 months away. The wedding planning itself is moving along quite well. Next week I'll sign the contract with my florist. And in September I'll have my first makeup and hair trial. Thanks again to my sister and her blog stalking skills - the stylist who styled Mrs.Pootiekins is opening up her own business. Naturally, I had to set up an appointment with her stylist, since I'm in love with Mrs.Pootiekins wedding. Two words to describe up her wedding: Gorgeous and Fabulous!
Like every Bride-To-Be, I want to look fabulous on my wedding day. With that said, I finally started my work out regiment- instead the crash diets I usually. Yes, we all know - Crash Diets never work in the long run. Yet at times, it does serve its purpose, especially if one lacks the motivation to get their lazy butt to the gym.
Usually I'm pretty consistent when it comes to working out, but the last few months I've been one lazy heffer. So now with the wedding 9 months away and the holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas) being around the corner, I need to get my butt in gear. And unfortunately my metabolism slowed down, since I'm in my late twenties now.
Ugh, it's soo much work losing weight the good ol' fashion way - working out consistently and portion control when it comes to food. This week marked the beginning of my new self. hahaha. I just hope I can still stick with the program until May. My wedding should be a big motivator right?! Not that I'm fat by all means, but I love good food. Well my friends and I often go out to eat. Looks, like I have to scale back on that =(.

The stats as of Monday, August 18, 2009:

Bust: 33''
Waist: 27.5''
Hips: 36''
Weight: 117.5 Ibs (ugh, my heaviest I've ever been)

Sorry folks, but I'm not posting a before and after picture of me. Maybe later. But the goal is to lose about 3 inches on waist and hips, and bring my weight down 110Ibs. Hopefully, I won't lose anything around my bust. I'm not well endowed as it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment