Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fabulicious

Today, during lunch I headed over to Nordstrom and found some super fabulous dresses, for me to wear for my engagement photo session in October! Did I mention that all three items were on sale. Double Yeah!! Now, hopefully I will stick with these choices, and not change my mind! Trust me, I've been shopping for different types of outfits the minute I booked my photographer back in March. So far I've returned 4 different dresses, a cute top and a pair of shoes. What can I say, at times I can be pretty darn indecisive. For now though, I'm confident I'll stick with my three outfits I picked out. Pictures will be posted tomorrow.

*Update*

Of course, I ended up returning all the dresses I bought in Nordstrom. LoL! Somehow I knew that was going to happen. I spend to much time online window shopping, therefore I keep finding better looking dresses. So, here's a picture of my new outfit for my upcoming e-pic session in October. Good thing, it's a final sale...who knows perhaps I would have exchanged this dress for another one as well. Now, I just need to find a perfect pair of stilettos to match my dress. As of right now, it's the pair you see in the picture. Check again, it might be a different one in a few weeks. Hahaha!



p.s.: The dress looks much better in person! Absolutely Fabulous!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment