Sunday, August 10, 2008

Girls just wanna have FUN (SHOES)!

Today has been a pretty lazy day. Unfortunately, I wasn't motivated enough to get my FAT BUTT to the GYM. Ugh, I wish scientist would invent a motivation pill!! Tomorrow though, I'm determined to hit the gym!!! Let's hope I still will be motivated.
Well, I wasn't entirely unproductive. I did find some place card holders, I would like to use for my wedding. Not to mention, I found these fab shoes. I'm still debating whether or not to buy them. What do you guys think?These shoes are from Steve Madden. They come in three different colors, black, purple and The purple and taupe. Can't decide which color to purchase. Help me decide! Purple or taupe??


My theme for my wedding is vintage. These are the vintage tealight place card holders, I was talking about. However, they only come in an antique white finish, but this shouldn't be a problem, as I can always paint them brown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment