Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm a Mrs.!

This past Saturday was the Big Day! I'm officially no longer Single! I'm a married woman!!! It still seems soo weird to say that. I have so many pictures from that day that I'm still going through all of them. Just from my family I have over a 1000 pics, not to mention all the pictures my friends took. I should have copies of those hopefully by the end of the week. Now, I'm counting down the days to my Honeymoon. Mr. J and I will spend two fabulous weeks in Costa Rica.

The wedding itself was great. I'll do a recap soon. And I'll post pics once I get home from work. I think I've procrastinated enough for today, and I have soo much work to do before my honeymoon. So off I go to slave away for ungrateful clients. Stay tuned though, because tonight I'll have a few pictures up.
*************UPDATE****************** Here are finally a few photos. Actually I stole these from my best friend's blog. I have so many pictures that I haven't had time to look through them all. ENJOY!!

My Best FRIENDS!

The Parental Units

Saying our Vows!

The Delicious Cake!

Photobooth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment