Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Disneyland Half Marathon

I started running last October to get whip myself in shape for my wedding. Not to mention, my goal of running a full marathon one day. Since I've started running in October I've ran a 5k and 10k, and now I signed up for my first Half Marathon at Disneyland this September. I'm super excited and can't wait to begin training. I'm one step closer of reaching my goal. Yippie!
Anyway, I know it will be hard especially since I had some ankle and knee problems, but I'm confident that I'll be able to complete the 13 miles. So far I'm able to run 8 miles, but not sure if I can endure 13 miles. Even though I have picked up running as hobby, I still do not enjoy running - actually I despise it, but I get satisfaction from being able to complete and finish something so few can not. Great music also helps! On race I need to make sure I have my ipod with me, this will definitely help me along the race to the finish line.

As for now, I'm counting down the days till my honeymoon!!! On Saturday, Mr. J and I finally leave for two heavenly bliss in Costa Rica.

0 comments:

Post a Comment