Wednesday, April 1, 2009

La Habra 10K Race

I'm soo behind in blogging, haven't even blogged about the fabulous invitations The Paper Stylist created for me.

Anyway, last Saturday I ran my first 10k race. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to run the entire race since my knee was hurting really bad. All and all, I walked about 1 mile and ran the rest of the race. My official time is 1h15min. Even now, I'm still not quite satisfied with the time, considering I could have ran the race in exactly 1h. But I didn't want to aggravate my knee even more by running the entire race. Hopefully I'll do better next time. On a positive note though, I did improve my overall time for the 5K. So, I'm definitely excited about that.
J. took some photos of me during the race. I will blog them tomorrow. I'm beat so I'll say Good Night!
******Finally updated this post with my running photos*******

My sprint towards the finish line

Excited about to cross the finish line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment