Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tag You're It!

I received my first tag from Anne. So here are the 6 random things about me:

  • I have a bald spot. When I was 8 years old I got the wind knocked out of me, fell to the ground and hit my head pretty hard on concrete floor. I had to get stitches. So now, I have an itzy, bitzy, teenie, tiny bald spot on my head.
  • I habitually crack my knuckles. Besides my knuckles I can practically crack any joint in my body, from my neck, my back, my wrist, my elbows, my ankles ... you name it. I'm pretty sure I can crack/pop it. Gross, I know. And yes I do realize it's not good for you.
  • I can't leave the house with out my cellphone/blackberry. I feel naked with out it. Usually I try to turn around and grab the BB. Of course, there are time, when I simply can't turn around and fetch my phone. I cringe just thinking about it. Like I said, I feel naked with out it and usually bug my friends to borrow their phones, in order to check messages....not that I receive hundreds of phone calls. Haha! I can be a little OCD at times. ;)
  • I love any sort of lip balm or chapstick. However, I tend to lose them the minute I buy them. So sadly, I've given up that obsession, since it was costing me a fortune. I would seriously buy lipbalm about 3 times a week.
  • I hate chocolate milk, hot chocolate, chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, chocolate ice cream.
    I do love cholocate though, especially german or swiss chocolate. Just not the item listed above. Every time I eat those items, I automatically get a gag reflex and I want to vomit. Yes, weird indeed.
  • Even though I was born in the US, I grew up overseas. Preschool, Kindergarden, Elementry School, Middle School and High School I attended in Europe. I went through 5 years of High School. No, I was not held back! The school system I attended in Europe, had 5 years of High School instead of 4 year.
Those are the 6 random things you ever wanted to know about me! LoL!

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
Now, I tag these folks....

Unfortunately though, I don't have 6 people I can tag, as most of my friends do not blog. =(

Here are the people I can tag though:

Aileen

Iman

Alicia

0 comments:

Post a Comment