Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pictures of You

"Photography... catching a moment in passing..." so this weekend I decided to grab my digital SLR, drive around in my car, and shoot - basically anything that catches my eye. I love Photography - ever since I've took a 35mm Photography class in High school and again in College. And today was the perfect day to get back into my beloved hobby. By all means though, I'm not a pro. Still an amateur, but determined to become better. Right now, I own a Nikon D40x. Hopefully sometime in the near future I can upgrade to a better one. Ok, I'll admit I do have my eye on the D300. Of course, the D40x at the moment is sufficient, but I'm sure my skills will eventually surpass my current model. Lots of practice and with some photography classes, it definitely will. And since I'm always on the lookout to practice my photography skills, tell me about good areas to shoot. Oh, below are two pictures from Saturday. Not bad for my first day taking pictures!


Fields of Fern



Ray of Light





0 comments:

Post a Comment